Dead Space PS3 Cheat Code
Pause the game and enter one of the following codes. If you entered the code
correctly, you will hear a sound. Press Start to resume the game with the code(s)
activated. Note: Some codes may only be enabled once per game. Also,
codes that have multiple tiers (for example, credits) only take effect when
activated in order (lowest to highest).
- Refill Stasis and Kinesis energy
Pause the game and press Square, Triangle(2), Square, Triangle.
- Refill oxygen
Pause the game and press Square(2), Triangle(3).
- +2 Nodes
Pause the game and press Triangle, Square(3), Triangle.
- +5 Nodes
Pause the game and press Triangle, Square, Triangle, Square(2), Triangle,
Square(2), Triangle, Square(2), Triangle.
- +1,000 credits
Pause the game and press Square(3), Triangle, Square.
- +2,000 credits
Pause the game and press Square(3), Triangle(2).
- +5,000 credits
Pause the game and press Square(3), Triangle, Square, Triangle.
- +10,000 credits
Pause the game and press Square, Triangle(3), Square(2), Triangle.
Successfully complete the game on any difficulty to unlock Ten Power Nodes,
50,000 credits, Level 6 Military suit schematic, Impossible difficulty, and the
back story log entries.
Take the first letter of each chapter and arrange them in order to spell out
the sentence "Nicole is dead."
Defeating the final Boss
Do not be intimidated by its size. Though massive, it is easy to kill. The
following was done on the Medium difficulty. When the battle begins, notice you
are "caged in" by the Boss' tentacles. Notice the yellow "blooms" around the
Boss' mouth. Shooting each one will get you closer to killing it. However, after
shooting a few of them, the Boss will grab you and hold you in the air. During
this time, it may appear you are helpless. Aim whatever weapon you are using at
the time and shoot the yellow blooms. After a few shots, you will be dropped.
The Boss will then begin slamming its tentacles at you more frequently. They are
very easy to avoid. Strafe left to right constantly. They will never hit you.
The Boss will roar, shoot a few exploding cells at you, or will drop enemy pods
upon you. This part is also easy, considering it is usually only two small
Necromorphs. After you destroy the blooms, you will notice a "caged" area
underneath the beast. Under this rib cage lies its many hearts. Use the same
strategy used for the tentacles. After a few times, the Boss will open up again.
Unload on the Boss to kill it.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Dead on Arrival (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1 on any setting.
- Lab Rat (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2 on any setting.
- All Systems Go (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3 on any setting.
- Cannon Fodder (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4 on any setting.
- True Believer (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5 on any setting.
- Greenhouse Effect (Bronze): Complete Chapter 6 on any setting.
- S.O.S. (Bronze): Complete Chapter 7 on any setting.
- Strange Transmissions (Bronze): Complete Chapter 8 on any setting.
- Wreckage (Bronze): Complete Chapter 9 on any setting.
- Keeper of the Faith (Bronze): Complete Chapter 10 on any setting.
- Betrayed (Bronze): Complete Chapter 11 on any setting.
- Exodus (Bronze): Complete Chapter 12 on any setting.
- Pack Rat (Bronze): Store 25 items in Safe.
- Story Teller (Bronze): Collect Half of all Logs.
- Z-Baller (Bronze): Complete Level 6 in Zero-G Basketball.
- Merchant (Bronze): Collect 5 schematics.
- Armstrong (Bronze): TK shoot 50 objects.
- Marksman (Bronze): Dismember 5 Limbs.
- Surgeon (Bronze): Dismember 250 Limbs.
- Freeze (Bronze): Use Statis on 50 Enemies.
- Crackshot (Bronze): Achieve a perfect score in the Shooting Gallery.
- Air Alert (Bronze): Zero G jump over 100 times.
- Brawler (Bronze): Kill at least 50 enemies with a melee attack.
- Ragdoll Check (Bronze): Force an enemy into a gravity panel.
- Big Spender (Bronze): Spend 500,000 credits at the store.
- Full Contact (Bronze): Kill 20 enemies with the Contact Beam.
- A Cut Above (Bronze): Kill 20 enemies with the Ripper.
- Tool Time (Bronze): Kill 20 enemies with the Plasma Cutter.
- Pusher (Bronze): Kill 20 enemies with the Force Gun.
- Live with the Hot Ones (Bronze): Kill 20 enemies with the Flamethrower.
- Autofire (Bronze): Kill 20 enemies with the Pulse Rifle.
- Eviscerator (Bronze): Kill 20 enemies with the Line Gun.
- There's Always Peng (Bronze): Find the Peng Treasure.
- Survivor (Silver): Beat the game on any difficulty setting.
- Legend Teller (Silver): Collect all Logs.
- Full Arsenal (Silver): Own every Weapon in the game.
- Butcher (Silver): Dismember 500 Limbs.
- Epic Tier 3 Engineer (Gold): Complete the game on the hardest difficulty
- One Gun (Gold): Beat the game using only the Plasma Cutter.
- Maxed Out (Gold): Upgrade all weapons and equipment.
- Platinum (Platinum): Unlock all other trophies to unlock this trophy.
Dead Space review
Step into a third-person sci-fi survival horror experience. Promises to
deliver the ultimate in psychological thrills and gruesome action. In the cold
blackness of deep space, the atmosphere is soaked with a feeling of tension,
dread and sheer terror. In Dead Space, step into the role of engineer
Isaac Clarke – an ordinary man on a seemingly routine mission to fix the
communications systems aboard a deep space mining ship. It is not long before
Isaac awakes to a living nightmare, when he learns that the ship's crew has been
ravaged by a vicious alien infestation. You fight through the dead silence and
darkness of deep space to survive